Support the Elkhart Symphony and enter for a chance to win a beautifully restored 1928 Ford Cabriolet Coupe Classic Roadster!
Drawing Extended to September 10th Concert
3,000 Tickets | $20 each*
Plus New Prizes and Drawings!
*Those who purchased earlier tickets have a choice of getting their initial $150 in new tickets or combination of tickets, donation, or refund.
For more info and to purchase tickets: 574-293-1087 or email@example.com
Car collectors, here is your chance to support The Elkhart County Symphony! Rust-free, with many unique body and chassis changes in the 1960s and 70s. Upgraded for safety in 2014-15. Features:
- 4 wheel disc brakes, drop axle, new Ford rear 8” axle
- Vega steering box
- New B&M turbo 350
- Chevy 350 V-8, original to car, approximately 300hp
- Mallory ignition
- New spoke wheels
- New tires
- Super cool radiator
- Original boxed 1928 Ford chassis
- Extended wheel base
- 5” body channel
- Edelbrock performance carburetor
- Tinted safety glass
- Spun aluminum
- Two-tone paint
- Halogen headlights kit
- Blue and gold, diamond tuck upholstery and more!
- Estimated value: $35K